Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby shoes, oh my!

So a good friend mine recently had a baby. A sweet, sweet little baby girl. And what every girl needs is shoes, right??

So I made her a couple of pairs of shoes. A pair of white vinyl Mary Janes...





...and gray wool kitty cat shoes.

These were made with patterns from Precious Patterns. There are a lot of shoe patterns and tutorials out there, but I was struck with how absolutely CUTE their designs all are. The instructions were easy to follow and the sizing seemed to be just about spot on.










Toodles,

3 comments:

Denise Felton said...

Oh, my gosh! Those are the cutest EVER. I want the kitty shoes so bad, and there aren't even any babies in my life! (Oh, wow. I hope I haven't jinxed myself.)

ScrapbookDBA said...

Adorable!!!

I want some kitty shoes for myself!

LOL!

Debbie Nelson said...

Precious!!! You are so talented!