Here's how I did it:
1. I started with two slices of roast beef and two sticks of mozarella approx 1/2 inch thick.
2. I folded the slices of roast beef in half lengthwise. This made them the same height as the cheese sticks. Depending on the size of your meat slices and length of your cheese sticks you may need to fold more or less.
3. Place the cheese sticks on top of the sliced roast beef and roll up.
4. Cut across the rolled up meat & cheese.
5. Now you've got a lot of little meat-wrapped cheese squares.
6. Just stab them on some pretty toothpicks and put them in the lunchbox! Less than 3 minutes start to finish.
This was the first time I've made these for her, so I'll have to wait until school is over to gauge her reaction. I made some for myself for lunch, though, and they've got my seal of approval.