Monday, February 11, 2008

Feelin' the love!

Well, I have to say that I'm feeling much more positive about things. My last post was somewhat (okay, really) depressing, but the love & support from everyone has really brightened my outlook. Thank you everyone for your kind, kind words to uplift my spirit and kick that little pessimist girl's little heinie back where she belongs.

You are all such creative, talented women - if ever your own little pessimist or inner critic comes sneaking up on you, please let me know. I'll tell her where to shove it!

3 comments:

Stacie Hoo said...

Anne, you are so talented and your art is awesome. You inspire me all the time--especially when I look at my feltalicious cube bling! It gives me hope that I can silence my own ugly inner critic knowing even a Goddess like you sometimes listens to those bitter-nothings that evil inner critic whispers in our ears. Just ignore her and keep on crafting. You rock!

Oh Mandie said...

takes a creative talented woman to know one! Keep your chin up girl!!

Julie Anne of Diamondmeenuh Creations said...

The loaded cockatiel threat always keeps my inner critic shaking in its boots and hiding in my closet. You are very imaginative and creative and your make beautiful art. Keep ignoring that inner critic, or borrow one of my loaded tiels. I'll show you how to use them :-)