Monday, February 11, 2008

Etsy Word Results: Ineffectual

Wow, this was a tough one! I mean, how can you pick out a handmade object d'art and say that it is ineffectual? Art by its very nature has an effect on the viewer.




Here are Denise's entries for this week:


President Bush 2001 - Present greeting card by ArtByMarilyn


Font of nothing 2.25 inch badge by kilogram & mercury


Pocket Bacon by spidercamp (I also found this item, but Denise beat me to it!)

DiamondMeenah, aka Julie Anne, submitted a photo of her very own AsaMina Sura:


According to Julie Anne, this is an ineffectual nesting box because the bus has open windows on the sides, and will hold only three eggs. What happens when there are more than three eggs? I think that's the ineffectual part of the bus - they fall out the windows!

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my own offerings for this week. I had a couple of items picked out to post here, but when I went to put together this blog entry I saw that Denise had used the exact same ones! Seriously. (I also found the Pocket Bacon and the Font of Nothing.) Ah well, great minds, right??

No comments: