Well, it's Monday again and time for a new Etsy word of the day! (Or the week, I guess would be more accurate. But I grab the word from whatever dictionary.com designates the word of the day.)
Today's word is.... (drumroll, please)
1. To scrape or scratch with the hands or feet.
2. To struggle by or as if by scraping or scratching.
3. To proceed by clawing with the hands and feet; to scramble.
4. To make irregular, crooked, or unmeaning marks; to scribble; to scrawl.
1. To mark with irregular lines or letters; to scribble on or over.
2. To make or obtain by scraping together hastily.
1. The act or an instance of scrabbling.
2. A scribble.
Oh, this has possibilities!!! Post any items you feel fit this word to the comments of this blog. Or, if you want to keep it all secret till the big "reveal", you can always email them to me at email@example.com. Happy Etsy scrabble-ing!!