Friday, January 18, 2008

I found my sexy legs!!!!

Once again, I possess a pair of sexy legs. Too bad they're not attached to my body. But, a cool transparency mask cut from a photo of some sexy boots in a Victoria's Secret catalog is not a bad second. I posted last week that I had lost them after using them only one time. I TORE my studio apart, but to no avail. My sexy legs were seemingly gone forever.

Then, two nights ago, as I was looking for my sticky-back sparkle gems, I looked down at the floor and there were my sexy legs. I had looked there only about a thousand times before, so my only guess is they stuck themselves to the bottom of another container and waited until that moment to redeposit themselves on the floor. Of course, my sparkle gems are still lost, but those are easy enough to replace.

No comments: