Monday, September 6, 2010

This is what's holding me up

Thank you for the well wishes! The headache finally lifted on the fifth day when the front came through. And oh, what a huge weather change it was - one day it was in the 90s, and the next morning when I went to go get the paper it was actually chilly. No wonder I hurt so badly during the build-up.

Before the headache began I brought out a bunch of photos and pretty papers and made a huge mess of things getting some scrapbook pages put together. And then I started hurting and so everything stopped. Now that I'm feeling better I'm out of scrapbook mode and have a pile of sewing projects demanding my attention. But my craft table looks like this:



Bonus shot of the pile of knit scraps:


And my kitchen table looks like this:


Must get this finished! Little girl clothes and Barbie clothes and birthday gifts and more are calling my name.
Toodles,

1 comment:

Janna said...

Glad you are feeling better! I caught a cold and I'm feeling yucky now. I haven't even finished the page I started at your house.