Monday, August 30, 2010

The child clearly needed another dress....

...like she needs a hole in her head.

And yet I keep making her dresses! If it weren't so much fun, I suppose I could stop. But when a couple of hours will yield a special new something for my girl, I just can't control myself.

It was supposed to have a peace sign on it, but when I got the applique shaped layed out on the tie-dye it just didn't look right. So I changed it to say "SWEET" instead.

I think it suits her.


Check out the sparkly kitty mask that her Aunt Catherine found for her.



Little girl LOVES her new dress! She tried it on Friday night and insisted that she sleep in it. She wore it all day Saturday and Sunday as well.

Toodles,

5 comments:

Denise Felton said...

OMG! Adorable! And Aunt Catherine is the queen of perfect finds!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, so cute!!

Man, Gracie and Liv would get along famously.

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

I LOVE her sense of style! Hey, when you have a good dress, why take it off?

Scarlett Burroughs said...

Love the kitty glasses and of course the dress is a dream!

Anne said...

himommy









---olivia