Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finished with my grading!

I finished grading all my papers this weekend, and then took care of some tying up a few loose ends yesterday. Now, all I have to do is enter the grades into the university's system and I am done, baby, done.

The summer break is always such a relief for me. For the next 12 weeks or so, I get to be nothing else but a mama. My teaching gig only takes up about 10-15 hours a week, but with a little girl at home with me most days, those 10-15 hours are a bit harder to work in than one might think. But when summers come, I don't have to plan little pockets of time to take care of school business, or have to plug into the computer while my husband is getting some quality time with Liv.

Speaking of the little girl, it's 3:00 and I've got to go pick her up at school.

I'll post later tonight with the mother's day project for this year. It turned out awfully cute.

No comments: