Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Supplies orgy

We've been having somewhat of a craft supplies orgy this past week. Starting with the Leisure Arts warehouse sale ($77 worth of stuff for $12 - now to find something to do with 20 sheets of houndstooth print 12x12 paper...), then my 80% off closeout Sizzix dies (9 dies delivered to my door for $34, including tax & shipping), then my Stampin Up Holiday Stamp Camp, and now today my Hobby Lobby finds.

I was at Hobby Lobby gathering supplies for Liv's birthday party this weekend and found that they still had a few Halloween items at 80% off. I found some glitter glue, some flocking, and best of all, some black accordian albums for 60 cents each. They only had four left, and I snagged every last one of them.

My studio WAS clean at the beginning of the week!

Check out my latest Etsy listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7772363

2 comments:

Denise Felton said...

I can hear all the YaYas starting their engines for the race to the other Hobby Lobby. Gotta go...gotta get there first...

Denise Felton said...

I went to the NLR HL after work yesterday. They didn't have the accordion books, but I got glitter and flocking. And to my delight, I discovered that all shadowboxes and showcases were on half price! I am ready for a long collage weekend!!! Thanks for the heads-up.