Monday, November 19, 2007

Etsy goals, and a new pair of earrings...

Okay, so my private Etsy goals for this month were to get one heart a day and to sell at least one item a week. I'm not doing so well on the hearts (would put me at 50 by the end of the month) but I AM doing better than my goals on the sales. This last item was the 5th one for this month, which averages to more than one sale a week.

I'm sure that most people would consider those goals to be more than a little less than lofty, but when I'm fitting my Etsy business in between being a mama and my other part-time job I didn't think it would be wise to expect, or even to try, to accomplish much more.

With this last sale I have about $30 in my paypal account that can be used to buy myself a little treat. Earrings, perhaps? I could use a new pair of earrings...

Woohoo!!! Here's to low expectations!

1 comment:

Denise Felton said...

You are so silly! You're a goddess and you know it. If you weren't frittering away your time teaching, being a Stampin' Up! demo, and mothering a preschooler, you could post something new every day and then you'd get new hearts every day. And sales! Anyone with your life who even HAS an Etsy site is Wonder Woman.