Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello from the land of Lycra and rhinestones!

Progress on the Elvis costume was a bit slow last night, but we are making progress. It's now a week until Hallowween. That may sound like a lot of time, but we're going out of town this weekend, and I have prior commitments for tonight and tomorrow night.

So... last night I fell in love with my husband all over again as I watched him setting rhinestones on Liv's cape. What man would spend the evening at the kitchen table with a bedazzler and an Elvis cape? I can think of just a few other than my sweet sweet husband. This is what we ended up with:


We still have to actually sew the lining onto the cape and then figure out a way to attach it to the back of the jumpsuit. I'm thinking Velcro?

1 comment:

ScrapbookDBA said...

Wow! The cape is coming along nicely! And your hubby is a sweetheart to bedazzle! As always, you will pull off this artistic challenge as you do with all of your projects!

Way to go!